Friday, January 2, 2015

Daily Painting...procrastination

I spent the whole day NOT painting today, avoiding the sketch I'd already put down on paper to try the painting from yesterday in acrylic. Finally started, and stopped. And found other stuff to do. And started again. Long story short it was a wiper....but it was in acrylic so that term Carol Marine uses for paintings that don't work out didn't even apply! So I flipped the paper over and did a colorful background, then sprayed and manipulated the paint a little. Much more fun!! It may become something tomorrow...or I may start from scratch. But it does raise the question of how am I going to continue daily painting when I go back to work?!! I'm going to have to get a lot more efficient and directed with my time, that's for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment