Monday, February 2, 2015

Playing catch up

This will be a hard week for daily painting! Today was my last day off and I spent it out of sorts until about 1 when I took a nap---for an hour and a half!!! That hardly ever happens! Catching up from two nights of not very good motel sleeping, I guess....but I finally got started on something tonight....and maybe it won't be too hard to finish up. Meanwhile, here's one of my paintings ahead from last week...

I work in a Navy town and this woman may have been one of the supporting services used by Navy guys---I don't know for sure. But I do know her appearance stuck with me until I could get home and sketch....I didn't do the whole girl, complete with ripped jeans and lace stockings under the jeans....I was taken by her big eyes and long curly hair hanging out of her hoodie....


No comments:

Post a Comment