Monday, February 16, 2015

This daily painting blog interrupted!

The owner of the gallery where I have my glass faces was approached by a couple who are in town for a few weeks. They want to buy 8 small glass faces that they can use as coasters in their home....where they have a bright yellow couch. So I am nose to the grindstone for the next couple of days (after work!) to see how many I can get done before they leave....

Good thing I painted a few ahead last weekend....a friend suggested maybe I'm making this daily painting thing too hard, that watercolor studies and sketches should count, too. So this was the first watercolor sketch I did after talking to her. I need to learn to look at my work through the process instead of waiting until I get to the end and realizing the glasses are wonky!


No comments:

Post a Comment