Sunday, March 8, 2015

Where the rubber meets the road!

This is it. The last painting I have in reserve! Vacation state of mind has caught up with me, and I go back to work tomorrow (only for one appointment, though).....so I'm thinking of changing the name of this to Carol Collier's Half A@@ed Daily Painting Blog....or, Carol Collier's Several Times a Week Painting Blog.....or...? Any suggestions? I do want to keep up with painting but...but....I sure enjoyed the time off! Not that I didn't do things....photography....reading...reading...walking.....reading...anyway, you get the idea. I'm going to try to knuckle down to it this week after work....we'll see how it goes. Meanwhile, here it is....a colorful portrait of my sister's dog, Chiclet. It's gold with some purple because Chiclet is royalty, the Princess of Pomerania according to her.....


No comments:

Post a Comment