Friday, October 9, 2015

painting blog CPR

I'm going to try to breathe life back into this painting blog. It hasn't seen much activity since the summer! But I just got back from an inspiring workshop with Dreama Tolle Perry. I love her impressionistic, colorful style of painting, joyful painting. Who wouldn't want to do that? So, even though some of the old insecurities raised their heads when I started a painting today, I'm going to try to stay with the joyful approach. The painting is very colorful, but it's also very wet so I'll post it tomorrow if I finish.  I'll also post some of the paintings I did in the workshop, but for now I'll just post some digital art Chris and I did on the flight home from Kentucky. This was taken from a picture of Fiona, one of the West Highland terriers at the B&B where we stayed, enhanced with Procreate and Repix.





No comments:

Post a Comment